— July 30, 2016
Dean Peter Henry welcomes the Executive MBA Class of 2016 into the Stern alumni family at their Graduation Celebration on July 30.
- Remarks from Dean Peter Henry and Professor Rangarajan Sundaram, vice dean for MBA Programs
- Keynote address from Executive MBA alumnus Adam L. Cotumaccio (MBA ’97), president of Spence-Chapin Services to Families & Children
- Student speakers Casper Grathwohl (January class) and Kathleen Sherwin (August class)
- Faculty speaker Aaron Tenenbein, faculty director, Executive MBA Program
- Recognition of class representatives Erin Cluney, Teymour El Derini, Charles F. Dender and Erin L. Smith from the January class; and Neven Ibrahim, Victoria J. Sanville and Kathleen Sherwin from the August class