Madison Square Garden Information
The Theater at Madison Square Garden is located on Seventh Avenue between 31st and 33rd Streets in New York City. Please visit the venue’s website for more details about nearby parking and transportation, as well as general policies:
- The Theater at Madison Square Garden asks all guests to arrive early and travel light. Bags must fit comfortably under your seat, and oversized bags larger than 22” x 14” x 9” are prohibited.
- The Theater at Madison Square Garden does not provide an area to check bags, coats or any other personal belongings.
- Strollers are permitted at The Theater at MSG, but they must be collapsible and able to fit comfortably under your seat.
- Video cameras, monopods, tripods, signs and banners, selfie sticks, audio recording devices and professional cameras (those including telephoto or zoom lenses) are not permitted inside the Theater. Please review the full list of prohibited items on the venue’s FAQ page.
- Children under 2 years old may attend without their own ticket, but they must sit on a parent or guardian’s lap and may not occupy their own seat.
- If you or someone in your party needs accessibility services onsite at the event, please see an usher, guest experience representative, or security guard. In addition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time with your requests.