Berkley ScholarsEstablished in 2013, The William R. Berkley Scholarship Program supports exceptional college seniors or recent college graduates who wish to pursue their MBA full-time at NYU Stern.
This scholarship is only available for candidates pursuing the two-year Full-time MBA, Fashion & Luxury MBA or Andre Koo Tech MBA.
The scholarship covers the following:
- full tuition and mandatory fees
- stipend for housing and educational expenses
- $56,000 - two-year Full-time MBA ($14,000 per term)
- $42,000 - Tech MBA and Fashion & Luxury MBA ($14,000 per term)
EligibilityTo be eligible for consideration, interested applicants must have:
- Graduated from their undergraduate program between May 1, 2018 and July 31, 2019
- Graduated from their undergraduate program prior to the first day of class for their designated MBA program
- Submitted a complete application to NYU Stern for the two-year Full-time MBA, Tech MBA or Fashion & Luxury MBA (by any corresponding application deadline)
Domestic and international students are eligible to apply. There is a check box on the Stern application for candidates to indicate their interest in the scholarship.
Class of 2018
Layan Abu Yassin
“I chose Stern because of its high focus on the practical application of theoretical knowledge taught in classes..."Read more
“I pursued my MBA directly from undergrad because I would like to sharpen my soft skills, broaden my perspective...”Read more
“During my undergraduate education, I was able to build my quantitative, analytical and reasoning skills. However, I still saw the need..."Read more
“I decided to come to Stern for its unparalleled access to NYC and the various opportunities for experiential learning..."Read more
“I chose Stern because the school offers an extensive and flexible curriculum that would allow me to specialize...”Read more
Class of 2019
"NYU Stern provides a global platform with its esteemed faculty and an international exposure. I was able to gain a lot of technical knowledge at my undergraduate university, but I wanted to learn more about leadership and entrepreneurship in a structured manner ..."Read more
"During my brief time at Credit Suisse, I had the opportunity to see various functional areas of the bank and I was mostly drawn to the work of people whose jobs rotated around strategy ..."Read more
“I chose Stern because I wanted to surround myself with a network of students and alumni who shared my passion for business and the Berkley Scholarship offered the perfect opportunity to do so ..."Read more