International study is a key component of the BPE degree. Your cross-continent experiences will give you in-depth knowledge of business, politics and economics in different cultures. To foster a unique global perspective, the BPE program includes two full semesters of global study at NYU's campuses in London and Shanghai during your sophomore year.
Live and study in the world’s business centers
London Quick Facts
- London is one of the most diverse and dynamic cities in the world
- Students at NYU London live and study in the city center in charming Bloomsbury known as the city's literary capital
- The people of London are generally approachable and helpful with directions or recommendations
- The NYU European travel destinations include Paris, Rome, Prague, Amsterdam, and Madrid
- The weather in London is very unpredictable, so always be prepared with a waterproof jacket and an umbrella
- Learn more about NYU's campus in London
- Shanghai is the largest city in China and also its economic center
- Chinese people are very interested in foreigners and pay more attention to foreign strangers than local strangers
- The NYU Chinese travel destinations include Beijing, Chengdou, Hangzhou, and Stone Forest
- The weather in Shanghai is similar to weather in New York - hot in the summer and cold in the winter
- Whenever you go shopping in China, you have to bargain for what you are buying.
- Learn more about NYU's campus in Shanghai