Take advantage of NYU's myriad services
- Albert: Albert is NYU's online student information system. You can register for classes, check schedules and grades, determine your current bursar balance, and check your financial aid status.
- Bursar’s Office: Check your account balance, find information on tuition/fees, set up a payment plan, and pay tuition.
- Financial Aid Office: Find out about the FAFSA, apply for financial aid, and arrange to meet with a financial aid officer to discuss payment options and issues.
- Housing: You can apply for housing, check on their housing status, obtain room and residence hall information, and apply for a meal plan.
- Office for International Students & Scholars: The Office for International Students and Scholars (OISS) provides comprehensive support and advisory services for New York University's international students, scholars, and their dependents.
- Parent Services: Check out NYU's guide just for parents.
- Registrar’s Office: Add/drop a class, find out about important registration dates and obtain a final exam calendar.
- Student Activities Office: Access a comprehensive directory of all NYU clubs and organizations and learn how to become involved in school-wide activities.
- Student Resource Center: NYU can be a complex organizational landscape. The SRC can help you navigate it and get connected to appropriate campus resources.
- University Counseling: Members of the NYU community can receive short-term individual counseling, participate in group counseling and workshops, and receive emergency services. All services are free of charge and confidential.
- University Health Center: Apply for health insurance, receive medical care, obtain information about wellness workshops and programs, and receive advice on general nutrition and exercise.
- NYU Wellness Exchange: The NYU Wellness Exchange is a service that can be accessed through a private hotline (212.443.9999), available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, which will put you in touch with professionals who can help you address both day-to-day challenges as well as any other crises you may encounter. The Wellness Exchange is also available for you if you just need to talk or call about a friend.