Expand your Horizons
Semester Away Programs
Spend a semester at one of NYU's global sites across the world, or study abroad at another of the world's top business schools.
NYU Study Away
NYU's unprecedented global networks makes studying abroad absolutely seemless. Take classes with NYU's world renowned faculty, and earn credit toward your degree no matter where you are in the world. NYU's global sites are supported with resident assistants and full-time staff. Your NYU ID will work on NYU buildings around the world, and even the wifi is the same. Scholarships are also available for eligible students. You can spend a semester away starting as soon as your sophomore year.
- Abu Dhabi
- Buenos Aires
- Tel Aviv
- Washington, DC
NYU Stern's International Business Exchange
Through NYU Stern's International Business Exchange (IBEX) Program, you will have the change to discover the intellectual, cultural and social life of another country and university by directly enrolling in a top business school abroad. In total, there are 18 partner IBEX schools to choose from. This opportunity is open starting your junior year.
- Chulalongkorn University | Bangkok, Thailand
- Copenhagen Business School | Copenhagen, Denmark
- HEC | Paris, France
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology | Hong Kong
- Luigi Bocconi University | Milan, Italy
- Maastricht University | Maastricht, The Netherlands
- Nanyang Technological University | Singapore
- The National University of Singapore | Singapore
- Peking University | Bejing, China
- Sciences Po | Paris, France
- Universidad de Navarra | Pamplona, Spain
- Université Paris Dauphine | Paris, France
- University of Amsterdam | Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- University of Hong Kong | Hong Kong
- University of Manchester | Manchester, England
- University of Melbourne | Melbourne, Australia
- University of New South Wales | Syndney, Australia
- Yonsei University | Seoul, Korea
Matt DeMichiel (BS '17)
"NYU Florence allowed me to explore my love of Italian language and culture. I was also able to travel to six other European countries in addition to countless cities and towns around Italy."