2023 Practice Forum | Sustainability in Practice: Applying the Financial Case for Sustainability Investment
NYU Stern Center for Sustainable Business presents the 2023 Practice Forum
Sustainability in Practice: Applying the financial case for sustainability investment
The annual Practice Forum hosted by the NYU Stern Center for Sustainable Business is an industry-leading event convening investor and corporate sustainability leaders to discuss the latest research and insights on operationalizing and monetizing sustainability. This year’s event is generously sponsored by Glenmede, Investindustrial, KPMG, and Qintess, with media partner Financial Times.
To date, CSB’s Practice Forum stood out from similar events by focusing on the financial case for sustainability, demonstrating why it’s good for business. For our sixth annual event, we will apply these learnings to how to realize these opportunities in performance and profit.
Program highlights include:
- Keynote presentation by Founding Director Tensie Whelan on CSB’s latest research and industry trends
- Fireside chat with Paul Knopp, Chairman and CEO of KPMG
- Release of CSB’s consumer insights in 2022 Sustainable Market Share Index
- Journalist panel discussing recent backlash against ESG and how to respond
- Unveiling CSB’s just released Embedded Sustainability Guide and interactive breakout sessions to explore its application
Join us live at the NYU Stern School of Business, or virtually via livestream. Limited availability tickets for the in-person event include hands-on training in breakout sessions, Q&A with speakers, and a networking lunch and happy hour.
Previous speakers include:
- Adi Ignatius, Editor-in-Chief of Harvard Business Review
- Rina Kupferschmid-Rojas, Group Head of Sustainable Finance at UBS
- Paul Polman, Co-founder of IMAGINE and former CEO of Unilever
- Michael Roberts, President and CEO of HSBC Bank USA
- Tim Ryan, US Chairman of PwC