Get InvolvedNYU Stern offers a broad portfolio of programs and services designed to help alumni get involved and make a difference in the life of the School. Stern’s global alumni network is only as strong as each individual’s commitment to participate – we encourage you to get involved today!
- Lend your expertise by speaking in a class or working as an entrepreneurship volunteer through the Berkley Center for Entrepreneurial Studies & Innovation
- Assist Stern students and alumni with insight, advice, and professional and educational wisdom to help entrepreneurs address the key issues for the success of their new or emerging business through the New Venture Program
- Become involved with the Alumni Council or one of its industry-based groups or affinity programs
- If you are located outside of New York City, volunteer your time as a regional leader or become an active member of your regional alumni group
- Explore speaking opportunities at the School
- Recruit current NYU Stern students and fellow alumni for positions at your organization and post jobs through the NYU Stern Career Center
- There's never been a better time to invest in the Stern Fund—the combined efforts of Stern’s most generous philanthropic partners have helped to position Stern at the forefront of business education