Gifts to the Stern Fund provide unrestricted resources that are used to invest strategically in the School. Below is a look at the major areas that the fund supports:
Thank you for your support! Investing in these areas will allow Stern to remain one of the best business schools in the world for years to come. For more information on how you can support the Stern Fund, please call (212) 998-4161 or make a gift online today!
- Scholarships: As the cost of education is at an all-time high, gifts to the Stern Fund create access to opportunity for deserving undergraduate and MBA students through NYU’s Momentum Campaign. These gifts have the power to transform lives, the School, and our communities.
- Faculty recruitment and research: The Stern Fund helps us to deepen our diversity in academic excellence. Last year, NYU Stern launched the first center on human rights at a business school, led by renowned human rights expert Michael Posner. In addition, three members of the Stern faculty were named to Foreign Policy’s 2012 list of “Top 100 Global Thinkers.”
- Enhancements to the curriculum: “Launch,” an enhanced MBA orientation model supported by the Stern Fund, inspires students to think broadly about business education and the opportunity to create real value in the world.
- Technology and facility upgrades: Continual improvement of our dynamic and collaborative learning environment is provided for by the Stern Fund. Our footprint on the NYU campus spans three buildings, 50+ classrooms, and nearly 500,000 square feet of learning and community space.
- Alumni services: With the help of the Stern Fund, we are able to continually enhance and sustain robust services for our more than 100,000 alumni around the world, including networking and content-driven events and social networking and technology platforms that offer more points of connection to the School and to one another.