NYU x NYU / Stern The NYU x NYU / Stern program offers highly qualified and motivated NYU undergraduate students from the College of Arts and Science, Tandon School of Engineering, Global Liberal Studies, Stern School of Business, and Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development the opportunity to pursue their Full-Time 2 year MBA at NYU Stern within 2-5 years after their undergraduate graduation.
Students accepted into the program will receive a $10,000 Early Advancement Award to be applied to their Full-time MBA tuition upon enrolling at NYU Stern. Admitted students will also be eligible for consideration of further NYU Stern scholarships, including a specially designated one-year Berkley Early Advancement Fellowship covering full tuition and fees, in the year in which they enroll at Stern.
- Be in your final year of undergraduate study at the College of Arts and Science, Tandon School of Engineering, Global Liberal Studies, Stern School of Business, or Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development
- Have an average cumulative GPA of 3.50 or above
- Be in good standing with NYU
- Have submitted a complete application to the NYU x NYU program by the deadlines indicated
- Domestic and international students are eligible to apply
Applying to the NYU x NYU / Stern Program
- Undergraduate students in their final year of study should submit the application to the NYU x NYU / Stern program.
- The application will be available in early Spring. Please carefully review all of the information on the admissions website.
- Application components include an application data form, endorsements, transcripts, resume and essays
- The NYU Stern application fee of $250 will not be required
- The standardized test requirement (GMAT/GRE/EA) will be waived. If you apply through the NYU x NYU / Stern program, the Admissions Committee will waive the standardized test requirement for your application.
- An interview is required for admission to the Full-time 2 year MBA program and is offered by invitation only. All interviews will be conducted by a member of the NYU Stern Admissions Committee.
- Applicants applying through The Consortium for Graduate Study in Management, or to any NYU dual degree, are not eligible.
Enrollment at Stern
- Students admitted to the NYU x NYU / Stern program are expected to gain 2-5 years of valuable post-undergraduate work experience in related fields prior to enrolling at Stern, and maintain regular contact with the NYU Stern MBA Admissions Office prior to their enrollment at Stern
- In the year they plan to enroll, admitted students will be required to complete an abbreviated admissions application to the Full-time 2 year MBA program and pay any subsequent enrollment deposits in the admissions cycle prior to their enrollment date.