The Future of Business Event Series
Launched in Fall 2013, The Future of Business event series connects prospective MBA candidates with NYU Stern's faculty thought leaders, who will share views on the future of a diverse set of industries. Attendees will gain early exposure to the Stern MBA experience as they contemplate their personal paths to create value.
Connecting prospective MBAs with NYU Stern's faculty thought leaders
The event is open to prospective MBAs across Stern's programs - Full-time MBA, Langone MBA for Working Professionals and Executive MBA - and will include an opportunity to learn more about Stern's three MBA offerings and get tips on the application process. All events in The Future of Business series will start promptly at the start times indicated and run for one and a half hours. All events are held at:
NYU Stern School of Business
40 West 4th Street (at Greene Street)
New York, NY 10012
There are no events currently scheduled. Please check back for event updates.
Saturday, September 28, 10:00 a.m.
The Future of Business: Financial Services and Real Estate featuring:
- Robert Whitelaw, Edward C. Johnson 3D Professor of Entrepreneurial Finance and Chair of the Stern Finance Department
- Charles Murphy, Professor of Management Practice
- Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, Professor of Finance and Director of the Stern Center for Real Estate Finance Research
Wednesday, November 13, 6:00 p.m.
The Future of Business: Mobile, Data and Open Innovation featuring:
- Anindya Ghose, Professor of Information, Operations and Management Science, Professor of Marketing and Co-Director of the Stern Center for Business Analytics
- Natalia Levina, Associate Professor of Information, Operations and Management Science
- Kristen Sosulski, Clinical Assistant Professor of Information, Operations and Management Science and Director of the Stern Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning