The NYU Stern MBA Application
Please note that the information on this page pertains to the MBA application.
- If applying through the Consortium, please visit this page.
- If applying to a Dual Degree program, please visit this page.
NYU Stern MBA applicants must select a program of interest.
Your selection is very important, as you may apply to only one program.
- Full-time MBA Program
- Fashion & Luxury MBA Program
- Tech MBA Program
- Part-time MBA Program:
- Weeknights, Saturday, Accelerated Two-Year, Westchester
If you meet the following requirements, you are eligible to apply:
- Undergraduate Degree: Students entering a Stern MBA program are required to hold a four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the U.S. or an equivalent degree from a foreign country (in some cases, this is a three-year degree).
- Mastery of English: Please review the standardized test section to determine if you are required to take the IELTS or TOEFL exam.
- Visa Eligibility for Part-time MBA Program: Part-time study does not provide student visa eligibility. Applicants are responsible for determining whether they have the necessary visa status to apply and participate in the duration of the Part-time MBA program. Without an appropriate visa status, applications to the program may be considered ineligible for review by the Admissions Committee.
We seek students who best exemplify Stern's core value: IQ+EQ. Our admissions committee takes care to select those who demonstrate strong intellectual ability, superior interpersonal skills, and a desire to create value for business and society.
Stern evaluates each candidate holistically across three dimensions:
- Academic Profile
- Professional Achievements & Aspirations
- Personal Characteristics