Please join us for an interactive and engaging information session on the MBA Specialization: Sustainable Business and Innovation. This event is open to all MBA students who are intending to specialize, who have declared their specialization, or are simply interested in learning more.
- Meet Academic Advisors: Michael Pollack, Clinical Assistant Professor of Business and Society, and Tensie Whelan, Clinical Professor of Business & Society and Director, NYU Stern Center for Sustainable Business
- Learn more about relevant courses
- Hear from students currently enrolled in the specialization
- Participate in discussion between students and Academic Advisors
- Meet fellow MBA students interested in sustainable business
- Lunch will be served
*Note: To accommodate schedules for both full- and part-time students, we are hosting two information sessions (Session 1: 10/24 at 12pm, and Session 2: 10/30 at 5pm). Please only sign up for one session. To sign up for Session 2 instead, visit this link.
About the Specialization: The Sustainable Business and Innovation Specialization aims to equip students with an understanding of key sustainability challenges and opportunities for business today as well as current and emerging business practice. Leading companies and NGOs are blending social, environmental and more traditional economic perspectives to create innovative conceptual frameworks and strategies. This specialization will provide students with the knowledge and skills to help their organizations use sustainability to drive competitive advantage, innovation, and value for society.
- Sustainability for Competitive Advantage
- Social Enterprise in Sustainable Food Business
- Doing Business in: Costa Rica
- Work, Wisdom, and Happiness
- A Financial Approach to Climate Change
- Investor Relations Strategy