Skip to main content


Graduates with Accessibility Needs

Graduates who plan to attend Undergraduate Baccalaureate and who need accommodations should contact the Office of Student Engagement at

Guests with Accessibility Needs

If one of your guests requires a ticket for wheelchair accessibility, sign language interpreters, or any other accessible accommodation, please email