Change. Envision It.
The business world is rapidly evolving around us. At Stern, you'll reinvent the path forward by transforming uncertainty into an opportunity for innovation.
Inspired Lives: Laura Fox
Hear from Laura Fox, MBA '15, whose interest in sustainability and urbanization brought her to Stern.Watch Now
Inspired Lives: Munashe Makava
Hear from Munashe Makava, MBA '17, on how his home of Zimbabwe inspired him to pursue banking and explore the intersection of policy and economics.Watch Now
An MBA Without Boundaries
New York City
Leveraging our unrivaled location, Sternies put their business skills to the test and help solve real world problems across a range of industries.Learn More
Stern is a diverse community of exceptional individuals - students who harness their interpersonal and intellectual strengths to master change and spark transformation.Learn More
A new co-curricular program designed to help MBAs become adept at understanding, impacting and driving change.Learn More
You have 2 options for coordinating an international wire transfer:
1. Flywire (by peerTransfer)New York University has partnered with Flywire (by peerTransfer) to streamline the tuition and fee payment process for international students. Flywire offers multiple payment options and currencies. Students and payers will be able to track their payments from start to finish, save on bank fees and exchange rates and contact Flywire's 24x7 multilingual customer support by chat, Skype, email, and telephone. NYU and Flywire do not charge a fee for this service.
IMPORTANT: Please watch this instructional video for important information and a step by step guide. For those initiating a bank transfer, please note the 2 business day time limit to initiate the transfer with your bank.
Please click here to be directed to Flywire's payment portal
NYU has partnered with Western Union to facilitate wire payments to ensure that your payment is correctly credited to your account. In order to make a wire payment, you must obtain a unique reference number (this number is unique to each particular wire request) by completing an online form (link below).
|AED - United Arab Emirates Dirham||LVL - Latvian Lats|
|AUD - Australian Dollar||MAD - Moroccan Dirham|
|BHD - Bahraini Dinar||MXN - Mexican Peso|
|CAD - Canadian Dollar||NAD - Namibian Dollar|
|CHF - Swiss Franc||NOK - Norwegian Kroner|
|CZK - Czech Koruna||NZD - New Zealand Dollar|
|DKK - Danish Kroner||OMR - Omani Rial|
|EUR - Euro||PLN - Polish Zloty|
|FJD - Fiji Dollar||QAR - Qatari Rial|
|GPB - British Pound||SAR - Saudi Riyal|
|HKD - Hong Kong Dollar||SEK - Swedish Kronor|
|HUF - Hungarian Forint||SGP - Singapore Dollar|
|ILS - Israeli Shekel||THB - Thai Baht|
|INR - Indian Rupee||TRY - Turkish New Lira|
|JOD - Jordanian Dinar||USD - US DOLLAR|
|JPY - Japanese Yen||VUV - Vanuatu Vatu|
|KES - Kenyan Shilling||WST - Samoan Tala|
|KWD - Kuwaiti Dinar||XPF - Central Polynesian Franc|
|LTL - Lithuanian Litas||ZAR - South African Rand|
- Check must be written by a bank with a US address.
- ***PLEASE WRITE YOUR UNIVERSITY ID (N#) (provided in your admissions decision e-mail) ON THE CHECK.***
Make check payable to NYU STERN and mail to:
New York University
Office of the Bursar
383 Lafayette Street, 1st Floor
New York, NY 10003
We suggest that checks be sent via courier service to ensure tracking of payment.
Only checking accounts (NOT savings accounts) with U.S. financial institutions may be used for making payments.
- Please send firstname.lastname@example.org the e-check confirmation to assist in the location of the tuition deposit payment.
- Please send email@example.com the e-check confirmation to assist in location of tuition installment payment.
Please be advised this service is not available if payment is being made from a Home Equity Line of credit account. You must submit your line of credit check directly to the NYU Bursar Office. Paying with an electronic check will initiate the transfer of funds from your bank account within one to two business days. Payments for Tuition deposit made before 3:00 p.m. EST (Monday through Friday, excluding bank holidays) will be posted to the student's account at New York University on the next business day. Payments received after 3:00 will be posted to the student's account on the second business day after payment is made. Please note that payments made between 3 p.m. EST on Friday and 3 p.m. EST on Monday will be posted to the student's account on Tuesday. Payments made for Tuition and Fees by an electronic check will post to your student account immediately.
Please read more information about the ECheck process here.
Please have the following information available before you proceed:
- Student identification number (begins an "N" and can be located in your admission packet)
- Amount due
- Home address and phone number
- E-mail address
- Check Information
- Bank Routing Number (the nine digit number between the two colons on the bottom left of your check)
- Checking account number
In order to pay your tuition deposit you will have to do the following:
- Activate your Stern Account by going to this website. Please use the information provided in your acceptance letter to activate your account.
- Pay your deposit by going to the following website and choosing your preferred payment method.
- Once complete, send a confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we will know to look out for your payment.
To pay your tuition installments you will have to do the following:
- Sign in to your NYU Albert account. Your username is your NetID and your password is the one you have created. Please note: your NetID and password are case-sensitive.
- After logging into Albert:
- Click "Student" at the top left tabs
- On the left hand side, click on the Finances menu, and click the “View Bursar Account” link,
- Click the link to "continue to the NYU Office Bursar eSuite",
- Once in the NYU eSuite, click the green "Make Payment" button.
- Enter the amount on the first page and click next.
- Now select Electronic Check in the Method dropdown menu and then click the "Select" button next to it.
- Enter your banking information and continue following the on screen instructions until you have successfully confirmed your payment.
- For all tuition deposit payments, please send email@example.com a wire transfer confirmation, copy of a check, or e-check confirmation to assist in location of payment.
- For all tuition installment payments, please send firstname.lastname@example.org a wire transfer confirmation, copy of a check, or e-check confirmation to assist in location of payment.