The Business degree combines a first-rate business education with a broad-based liberal arts foundation to provide you with the skills, expertise, and intellectual sophistication needed to advance in today's dynamic business environment.
Earn a degree that integrates an exceptional business education with a grounding in the liberal arts
Throughout your four years, you will be able to:
- Choose from 12 different concentrations within Stern.
- Pursue a minor or second major outside of business and take elective courses from across the University.
- Explore the social and ethical dimensions of business and professional responsibility.
- Learn from respected business and thought leaders in New York, nationally, and abroad.
- Gain international experience through semester abroad programs or a short term immersion.
- Participate in a one-of-a-kind curricular global sequence culminating in the International Studies Program trip.