Current Issue: Spring 2017
- The Fintech Revolution: Stern maintains its leadership in the financial industry by launching a fintech specialization, a first among top business schools.
- A Better World, Through Better Business: changemaker and lifelong sustainability advocate Tensie Whelan focuses her vision on the business world by launching Stern's new Center for Sustainable Business.
- Andrea Bonomi (BS '86), Chairman and Founder of Investindustrial: reimagines private equity for the 21st century.
- James Cracchiolo (BS '80, MBA '85), Chairman and CEO of Ameriprise Financial: in conversation with Professor Matthew Richardson about building a values-driven company.
- Tapasya Bali (MBA '08): discusses her switch from finance to retail, launching YOGASMOGA, a high-end yoga apparel brand.
- Seth Brodie (BS '09): shares his journey to Hollywood and his role at the intersection of finance and strategy.
- A Look Back: the symbolism of NYU's iconic torch holds true today at Stern.