RSVP and Ticketing
RSVP Information and Guest Tickets
Tickets are required for all candidates and their guests.
Extra Tickets: After reviewing our RSVPs and ticket inventory for Stern's Graduate Convocation for the Classes of 2020 and 2021 on May 10 at the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, we have determined that each graduate who RSVP'd will be granted three (3) additional guest tickets above and beyond the number of tickets already requested. You do not need to submit a new request for the extra tickets online or via email.
Prohibition of Ticket Sales: NYU strictly prohibits the direct or indirect sale or auction of NYU Stern Graduate Convocation tickets. Ticket(s) may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests, giveaways or sweepstakes) or other trade or commercial purposes. Graduates engaging in such activities, as well as any other activity that disrupts the administration of the ceremony and/or violates any NYU student conduct policy, will be subject to NYU disciplinary sanctions, including without limitation the delayed issuance of a degree or diploma.
Instructions for Accessing E-Tickets:
All candidates and guests will need to (1) create a Ticketmaster account and (2) download the Madison Square Garden Official app (MSG venue app) to access tickets to Stern’s Graduate Convocation on May 10. Here is the step-by-step process:
- Candidates must create their TicketMaster account using the email address where they received this e-newsletter and the mobile phone number that they provided during the RSVP process.
- Once candidates have created a TicketMaster account, they need to download the Madison Square Garden Official App (MSG Venue App).
- Once candidates have accessed the MSG Venue app, click “tickets” on the bottom menu followed by “manage tickets” on the top left.
- Candidates will be prompted to enter their TicketMaster credentials in the MSG Venue App. Once complete, click on “NYU Stern 2020 and 2021 Graduate Convocation.”
- To complete the transfer process, click “transfer” on the bottom left and add in the appropriate contact details (email and/or mobile phone number) for guests.
- Additionally, MSG strongly recommends that graduates share the following Ticketmaster link with their guests: “How do I accept transferred tickets?” Alternatively, candidates and guests may access and manage e-tickets by visiting the Account Manager website at https://am.ticketmaster.com/msg.
- One (1) ticket must be retained by the graduate for access to the venue on May 10.
- All event tickets will be general admission (no assigned seats on May 10), so please disregard assigned seat numbers on the e-ticket. Graduates are seated separately at the front of the theater upon arrival at 1:30pm ET.
- Screenshots of tickets cannot be used to gain entry into the venue on May 10.