NYU Stern connects you to top employers across industries
- As part of on-campus recruiting, thousands of interviews across industries are conducted at Stern each year.
- Stern’s career development team has relationship managers across industries, dedicated to maintaining strong relationships with companies and continuously expanding recruiting options for students.
From day one, Stern prepares you to meet top companiesWith corporate presentations commencing in September of your first year, the Office of Career Development’s innovative Ignite program ensures you are prepared to meet employers from day one. The program meets on Fridays and includes industry panels, résumé reviews, networking workshops and mock interviews.
The office also co-sponsors industry-specific training on topics such as Financial Modeling and Casing with Stern student clubs.
The entire Stern community supports your professional success
- Office of Career Development – numerous career counselors and relationship managers, including a director for international career development
- Stern’s global alumni network of over 100,000 in over 125 countries
- Second-year MBA Career Coaches offer advice to MBA1s on their résumé, company target lists, career search plan and interviewing skills
- Student-run professional clubs provide career coaching and advice