Families at Stern
Stern Joint Ventures provides a network for students and their partners/spouses by:
- Hosting social events that extend to partners and families of MBA students
- Serving as an educational resource on parent-related issues
- Creating opportunities for family involvement in the Stern community
- Easing the transition to New York City
- Students With Children - NYU's one-stop shop, offering resources pertaining to childcare, babysitting, and kid-friendly activities in NYC.
- Childcare Subsidy - NYU offers full-time graduate students with very young children a credit of $200 per semester.
- Office of Global Services - offers orientation, an English program, and group meetings for international students and their significant others.