Families at Stern
Take advantage of resources and support for your family
Stern values and welcomes the partners, spouses and children of our students.
Stern Joint Ventures
The Stern Joint Ventures club provides a network of support and resources for students and their partners/spouses by:
- Hosting social events that extend to partners and families of MBA students
- Serving as an educational resource on parent-related issues
- Creating opportunities for family involvement in the Stern community
- Easing the transition to New York City
- International Partner/Spouse Programs: The Office of Global Services offers orientation, an English program and group meetings for international students and their significant others.
- Day Care: Join the NYU Students with Children club, a university-wide network of advice and support.
- Childcare Subsidy: NYU offers full-time graduate students with very young children a credit of $200 per semester. Visit the Student Resource Center for more information.