Resources for Female Students and Applicants:
- Stern Women in Business (SWIB) hosts career networking, professional development, community service and social events for Stern's female community. The annual SWIB conference draws more than 400 Stern students, alumnae and professionals from the New York City area. Contact current students in SWIB at email@example.com.
- The SWIB Alumnae Mentorship Program matches two-year full-time MBA students with alumnae mentors for support and advice during their summer internships.
- Forté Foundation is a consortium of top business schools and companies dedicated to directing talented women toward leadership roles in business.
- Read our new e-book, How to Thrive as a Woman in Tech, to hear from current students and alumnae about their experiences as women trailblazing their path in the tech industry. Discover what motivates them, what inspires them, and how they've developed key skills for success and personal growth.
- Women's Weekend is an event hosted in the fall that gives prospective students a chance to meet the Stern community and learn more about NYU Stern's commitment to supporting and empowering women on their journey to and through business school. *Details coming soon.*
- SWIB Office Hours - Fridays this fall, connect with Stern Women in Business (SWIB) through virtual Zoom office hours. These will be small group conversations where you'll have a chance to ask your questions to current Stern students. Register below:
- Friday, October 2 at 12:00 PM ET
- Friday, October 9 at 12:00 PM ET
- Friday, October 16 at 9:00 AM ET
- Friday, October 23 at 12:00 PM ET
- Friday, October 30 at 12:00 PM ET
- Friday, November 6 at 9:00 AM ET
- Friday, November 13 at 12:00 PM ET
- Friday, November 20 at 12:00 PM ET
- Friday, December 4 at 9:00 AM ET
- Friday, December 11 at 9:00 AM ET