Resources for Female Students and Applicants:
- Stern Women in Business (SWIB) hosts career networking, professional development, community service and social events for Stern's female community. The annual SWIB conference draws more than 400 Stern students, alumnae and professionals from the New York City area. Contact current students in SWIB at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The SWIB Alumnae Mentorship Program matches two-year full-time MBA students with alumnae mentors for support and advice during their summer internships.
- Forté Foundation is a consortium of top business schools and companies dedicated to directing talented women toward leadership roles in business.
- Read our new e-book, How to Thrive as a Woman in Tech, to hear from current students and alumnae about their experiences as women trailblazing their path in the tech industry. Discover what motivates them, what inspires them, and how they've developed key skills for success and personal growth.
- Forté Diversity Day - Forté wants to help women who have historically been underrepresented in business move forward in their careers and grow as leaders. Don't miss Forté's Diversity Day to learn how an MBA can fast-track your success. Thursday, November 4. Register Here.
- Women at Stern 2021 - Join us for a three-day virtual event that's all about your goals and your potential. Through webinars, chats and interactive sessions, we will highlight how Stern fosters your professional and personal growth, while introducing you to members of our community - from current students and alumni, to faculty and administrators.
- SWIB Office Hours - Connect with Stern Women in Business (SWIB) through virtual Zoom office hours. These will be small group conversations where you'll have a chance to ask your questions to current Stern students.