Meet Members of Our LGBTQ Community
"I cannot imagine my Stern experience without OutClass. Professionally..." read more
"...The individuals drawn to the Stern community seek diversity by nature..." read more
Resources for LGBTQ Students & Applicants:
- OutClass - Stern's LGBTQ Community Club. OutClass welcomes inquiries from prospective students and also provides a prospective student FAQ. Questions may be emailed to email@example.com.
- Reaching Out MBA (ROMBA) - an organization that educates, inspires, and connects lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer MBA students at US business schools. Stern designates ROMBA Fellowships to exceptional LGBTQ candidates who receive a merit-based scholarship. Every year, Stern students attend the Reaching Out MBA Conference, an annual gathering of LGBTQ graduate business school students from all over the world.
- NYU Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Student Center creates a welcoming environment for all University students and faculty interested in developing their understanding of LGBTQ issues.
- Out Women in Business is a focused effort to bring the lesbian, bisexual and transgender community together to form a strong, visible network of professionals that will inspire future generations of LBT women to enter business professions. NYU hosts OWiB's annual conference.
- The Point Foundation - an independent scholarship foundation serving LGBTQ students and applicants who have taken on leadership roles in the LGBTQ community.