Law and Business
A specialization in Law and Business provides learning and research opportunities for students in places where the fields of law, finance and economics intersect. This area of study is led by the Pollack Center for Law & Business, which offers seminars and conferences, and produces research.
- Restructuring Firms and Industries
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Legal Foundations of Applied Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Bankruptcy and Reorganization
- Law and Business of Social Enterprise
- Negotiating Complex Transactions
- Entertainment Law
- Business Law for Managers
|Please note that this is a selection of courses and is subject to change.
Especially Applicable to Careers in Entrepreneurship and Family Business, Finance and Real Estate such as:
- Business Development
- General Finance
- Real Estate Finance