Accelerated Two-Year Option
This unique offering allows Part-time MBA students to complete their entire MBA within two years. If getting your MBA quickly is of interest, this is an excellent option. The Accelerated Two-Year option is only available on weeknights.
- Classes meet Monday through Thursday, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- When you start the program, you will select either a Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday schedule and be placed in a Cohort (Block).
- If you establish proficiency in the listed core courses being offered in a specific term, you are welcome to register for other core courses that are required or available electives that are being offered that term. Please note that some elective courses may have prerequisites.
- After two semesters, if your schedule or circumstances change, it is possible to switch program options and change your pace of study.
- Classes are offered in Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters and through intensive periods in January and the late summer.
- Fall and Spring semesters are 12 weeks; each class meets once per week.
- Summer is divided into two six-week semesters; each class meets twice per week (either two nights, or both 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1-4 p.m. on Saturdays)
- Courses held during intensive periods (January and late summer) provide the opportunity to earn 1.5 or 3 credits at a faster pace and may be on weeknights or weekends.
- Faculty members host weekly office hours outside of the regular course schedule, and many record videos of their course sessions to be available for remote viewing after class
- While students in the Accelerated Two-Year Option have access to most of the career services offered by the Career Center for Working Professionals (CCWP), due to the accelerated schedule, students pursuing the Accelerated Two-Year Option do not have access to on-campus recruiting of any kind.
In addition to the Accelerated Two-Year Option, the Part-time MBA program has two other scheduling options: Weeknights Option
and Saturday Option
for a PDF version of this image.