Accelerated Two-Year Option
This unique offering allows Part-time MBA students to complete their entire MBA within two years. If getting your MBA quickly is of interest, this is an excellent option. The Accelerated Two-Year option is only available on weeknights.
- Classes meet Monday through Thursday, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- When you start the program, you will select either a Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday schedule and be placed in a Cohort (Block).
- After two semesters, if your schedule or circumstances change, it is possible to switch program options and change your pace of study.
- Classes are offered in Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters and through intensive periods in January and the late summer.
- Fall and Spring courses are typically about 12 weeks long; each class meets once per week.
- Summer is divided into two six-week semesters; each class meets twice per week (either two nights, or both 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1-4 p.m. on Saturdays).
- Courses held during intensive periods (January and late summer) provide the opportunity to earn 1.5 or 3 credits at a faster pace and may be on weeknights or weekends.
- Students in our Weeknights option may also be able take advantage of some of our online elective courses and modular elective offerings from the Online/Modular Option, depending on space and availability.
- Faculty members host weekly office hours outside of the regular course schedule, and many record videos of their course sessions to be available for remote viewing after class.
- Langone Part-time MBA students must satisfy the Leadership in Organizations requirement in their first semester in the program. There will not be an opportunity to take this course after the first semester.
- Langone Part-time MBA students are not permitted to register for electives during their first two semesters in the MBA program. Any Basic Core course in which a student establishes proficiency must be replaced by a Stern Core course.
- Most electives have Core courses as pre- or co-requisites. If you wish to take an elective for which a certain Core course is a pre- or co-requisite, you will need to complete or establish proficiency in that Core course.
In addition to the Accelerated Two-Year Option, the Part-time MBA program has three other scheduling options: Weeknights Option
, Saturday Option
and Online/Modular Option
- Students can start in either the Fall or Spring Semester.
- The program is flexible and can be done in 2 – 6 years. Most students complete the program in about 3 years. Students in the Saturday and Online/Modular options would likely have to take weeknight courses in person in NYC to complete the program in less than 3 years.
- You have six years to complete your MBA program.
for a PDF version of this image.