The weeknight option is the most popular of the three options and is known for its unparalleled flexibility and range of choices. Students in this option can vary the pace of their MBA, allowing them to finish in as few as two years or as many as six years.
- Classes meet Monday through Thursday, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- When you start the program, you will select either a Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday schedule and be placed in a Cohort (Block), typically of about 50-60 students, who all take classes on that same schedule.
- If you establish proficiency in the listed core courses being offered in a specific term, you are welcome to register for other core courses that are required or available electives that are being offered that term. Please note that some elective courses may have prerequisites.
- After two semesters, if your schedule or circumstances change, it is possible to switch program options and change your pace of study
- Classes are offered in Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters and through intensive periods in January and the late summer.
- Fall and Spring semesters are 12 weeks; each class meets once per week.
- Summer is divided into two six-week semesters; each class meets twice per week
- Courses held during intensive periods (January and late summer) provide the opportunity to earn 1.5 or 3 credits at a faster pace and may be on weeknights or weekends.
- Faculty members host weekly office hours outside of the regular course schedule, and many record videos of their course sessions to be available for remote viewing after class
In addition to the Weeknights Option, the Part-time MBA program has two other scheduling options: Accelerated Two-Year Option
and Saturday Option
for a PDF version of this image.