Beginning Fall 2023, the mandatory Langone LAB experience will include three key components:
- A full-day orientation to the program
- The 1.5 credit core course in Business Communications
- Social/networking activities and events
Fall 2023 Langone LAB
The required LAB experience will span three full days in NYC:
- Friday, September 8
- Saturday, September 9
- Sunday, September 10
There will also be two required class sessions during the week after LAB:
- Weeknight & Accelerated Two-year Options - classes will be in the evening in NYC on either 9/11 & 9/13 OR 9/12 & 9/14.
- Online/Modular Option - classes will be conducted live online in the evening from 6:00-9:00 PM EST on either 9/11 & 9/13 OR 9/12 & 9/14.
- Saturday Option - classes will be all day in NYC on 9/16, both class sessions will be held on that day.
Please note: Business Communications will require some asynchronous work before LAB.
For the portions of LAB conducted in-person in New York City, students are responsible for any transportation and/or accommodation needed to attend Langone LAB.
Spring 2024 Langone LAB
Dates and details will be presented when available.
The core curriculum is designed to give a broad-based exposure to all key areas of business. Some classes may be waived and replaced if certain criteria are met in advance (e.g., prior degrees, proficiency exam, CPA, etc.).Students typically complete their first core courses with their Blocks, assigned at Langone LAB.