The Saturday option is ideal for working professionals who wish to take most of their courses on Saturday. Year-round Saturday offerings allow you to move through the program at the pace that is best for you. Please note that while the vast majority of the program can be completed on Saturday, attendance may be required on other days (i.e., Friday, Sunday) during the January and late-summer intensive periods.
- Classes meet Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- As a student in the Saturday option, you are placed in a Saturday cohort (Block), typically of about 50-60 students, who all take classes on that same schedule (Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.).
- If you establish proficiency in the listed core courses being offered in a specific term, you are welcome to register for other core courses that are required or available electives that are being offered that term. Please note that some elective courses may have prerequisites.
- After your first two semesters, you may continue to take classes on Saturday or also take classes on weeknights as best fits your schedule. It is also possible to switch program options to Weeknights or Accelerated.
- Classes are offered in Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters and through intensive periods in January and the late summer.
- Fall and Spring semesters are 12 weeks; each class meets once per week.
- Summer is divided into two six-week semesters; each class meets twice per week (both 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1-4 p.m. for the Saturday option)
- Courses held during intensive periods (January and late summer) provide the opportunity to earn 1.5 or 3 credits at a faster pace and may be on weeknights or weekends.
- Faculty members host weekly office hours outside of the regular course schedule, and many record videos of their course sessions to be available for remote viewing after class
- For those students on a Saturday-only schedule, Specialization choices are limited to Finance and Management only, as not all electives courses are offered on Saturdays.
In addition to the Saturday Option, the Part-time MBA program has two other scheduling options: Weeknights Option
and Accelerated Two-Year Option
for a PDF version of this image.