A specialization in Accounting provides students with a deeper understanding of accounting reports, the construction of an accounting information system to strengthen a firm’s competitive advantage, the opportunities available in minimizing tax payments, and the implications of the legal system for managers.
- Accounting for Mergers, Acquisitions and Related Matters
- Analysis of Financial Institutions and Financial Instruments
- Modeling Financial Statements
- E-Commerce: Accounting, Control and Valuation
- International Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- An Integrated Approach to Financial Statement Analysis
|Please note that this is a selection of courses and is subject to change.
Especially Applicable to Careers in Finance such as:
- Asset Management
- Corporate Finance
- Equity and Fixed Income Resesarch
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity/Venture Capital
- Public Finance