International Fertitta Veterans Students
- Apply for a private loan with a summer loan period through the lender of your choice. For a list of international student loan opportunities, please visit the private loans page of the Stern Graduate Financial Aid website. Typical processing time is 3-4 weeks, but may be longer. Please plan accordingly. You should submit a private loan application about one month prior to your payment deadline. This will help to ensure that approval is on file when summer payment is due.
- Register for Fertitta Veterans classes and complete the registration form found under the Academics and Registration tab of the Admitted Student website.
- You may confirm approval of your loans by viewing your financial aid status on NYU Albert. All approved loans will be credited directly to your Stern Bursar bill, and you will not need to pay this amount out of pocket.
- The Bursar will refund you any loan credit beyond tuition and fees and other school related charges. We encourage you to sign up for direct deposit for your loan refund. For direct deposit, a U.S. bank account is needed. Please feel free to explore information from the New York University Federal Credit Union if interested in setting up a U.S. bank account. If you do not have direct deposit, the refund check will be mailed to your current U.S. address.
- Apply for fall/spring loans 3-4 weeks prior to your fall payment deadline.
- Similar to the summer semester, all approved fall loans will be credited directly to your Stern Bursar bill, and you will not need to pay this amount out of pocket. The Bursar will refund you any credit beyond tuition and fees and other school related charges. Due to the high volume of refunds at the start of the semester, our office advises that you budget for the first month of classes.