Prior to Acceptance:
- When applying to the Full-time MBA program, students will be automatically considered and reviewed for merit-based scholarships. No additional materials or separate applications are needed.
- Review your financial aid options
- Our international students have the option to borrow private international student loans with a U.S. co-signer.
- Stern also has loan options without a U.S. co-signer. Please check with the Stern Graduate Financial Aid Office.
- Stern strongly suggests that international students research all sources of alternative funding. Often, governments or private foundations in home countries offer scholarships and loans that you may be eligible for as an MBA student.
- Additional Resources may also be available for international students.
- Once you have been accepted to Stern and have submitted your deposit, you may apply for a private international loan.
- Please contact the financial aid office for assistance with the process.