Prior to Acceptance:
- When applying to the Full-time MBA program, students will be automatically considered and reviewed for merit-based scholarships. No additional materials or separate applications are needed.
- Review your Financial Aid Options
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the upcoming academic year.
- On the FAFSA, please include the Title IV school code for NYU which is 002785.
- Please review the information on federal loans and private loans.
- Please note that for private loans and for the Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan, eligibility is contingent upon a credit check. Therefore, it is prudent that you review your credit history before applying. You may refer to our credit report resource page as well as our Graduate PLUS Loan credit check criteria page.
- Once you have been accepted to Stern and have submitted your deposit, NYU will set up your federal student loans.
- You will receive an award notice via your Stern email account with instructions on how to view and accept your federal student loans.