Your loan repayment options will vary depending upon the loan type and the lender. Please read through this section carefully in order to understand the repayment options available to you as well as your rights and responsibilities as a borrower. As you begin to navigate loan repayment, you may want to explore the following online tools and resources:
- Gather information on outstanding federal loans and servicers
- Repay your federal loans
- Follow a step-by-step repayment guide
- Read about student loan borrowing
- Estimate your monthly loan payments
- Repayment Plan Comparison Chart
- Read about tax benefits for education
If you missed the loan repayment workshop series hosted by the Stern Graduate Financial Aid Office, materials are still available for download:
Repayment: Where to begin?
Did You Know?
You can access your entire federal loan history via the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS). Log into the financial aid review today!