We evaluate each candidate holistically based on his or her academic profile, professional achievements and personal characteristics.
We seek students who will flourish academically. Your academic ability is assessed through:
- Quality of and performance in your prior academic program(s), as evidenced in your transcripts
- General aptitude as measured by the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), Graduate Record Examination (GRE), or Executive Assessment (EA)
- We expect the class profile of APC students to be similar to that of our Langone Part-time MBA class. Visit the Part-time MBA class profile for more information.
- NYU Stern has no minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) requirement and accounts for variances in grading systems around the world.
- NYU Stern students have a variety of academic backgrounds, including liberal arts, engineering, science and business.
- NYU Stern has no minimum standardized test score requirements. We consider only your highest overall GMAT or GRE score (from one exam date) and highest overall TOEFL or IELTS score (from one exam date, if required.)
We seek students with a proven track record of success. Your professional achievements are assessed through these application components:
- Resume/Work History
- EQ Endorsements
Through these components, successful applicants will demonstrate why the Advanced Professional Certificate program is best suited to their needs.
- Applicants must have at least two years of work experience by the time they would enroll in the APC Program.
- Applicants come from a variety of professional backgrounds, such as consulting, financial services, entertainment, consumer products, nonprofit and technology. Because we value the diversity of our applicants’ backgrounds, no industry is favored over another.
We value students with both intellectual and interpersonal strengths. Your personal characteristics are evidenced in these application components:
- EQ Endorsements