* All NYU NYC undergraduate students who are enrolled in a full-time program, in good academic standing,* and will remain at the NYC campus for the full academic year.
Note: Teams must contain a minimum of two students.
* NYU undergraduate students who are passionate, ethical and committed to empowering others and making a positive, social impact.
* Ventures may be any student-created, student-led organization, program or business that benefits a community and has a measurable, positive, social impact.
* Ventures may be for profit, non-profit or anything in between.
* Ventures must be sustainable, scalable, credible, ethical, and must contain clear and attainable goals.
* Ventures must be completely new initiatives or a major new initiative of an existing organization.
* Attend an Information Session - Any interested students should attend an Information Session in September and the Kickoff Workshop (click here for specific dates/times).
* Submit an Executive Summary - In order to apply, teams must submit an Executive Summary that outlines the venture idea. Teams must adhere to the Executive Summary Guidelines in order to be eligible. Click here for Guidelines and check out a sample Executive Summary from the 2013 CmC Winners here.
* Submit a Business Plan - All teams that submit a valid executive summary will be invited to create an in-depth business plan.
* Pitch the Idea - Up to five teams that submit business plans will be invited to pitch their venture idea to a selection panel. Selected teams will receive seed grants of up to $1,000 each and one grand prize winner will be awarded up to $10,000 in capital, Reynolds-sponsored resources, and the title of "The NYU Reynolds CmC Best Overall Venture."