Ready to Apply? Click here! Deadline: Monday February 10, 2020
Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business - Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Film and Television
The Stern-Tisch BS/BFA is designed for students with a passion for film and television, and an interest in the business aspects of these industries. It is open to first-year students and sophomores currently enrolled in either the BS in Business program at Stern or the Kanbar Department of Undergraduate Film and Television at Tisch. The dual degree requires:
- 160 Credits
- Approximately 10 semesters (5 Years)
- Applications are due in mid-February and grant entrance as a dual degree transfer for the following Fall semester
- Stern applicants must also submit a creative portfolio.
- Want to be the first to know about important appplication information?
- Interested in learning more about the BS/BFA or have questions about how to apply?
- Admissions and portfolio application questions?