The NYU Stern MBA Application
The final application deadline for the Fall 2021 Full-time MBA application has passed. The Fall 2022 Full-time MBA application will be available in Summer 2021.
Please note that the information on this page pertains to the MBA application.
- If applying through the Consortium, please visit this page.
- If applying to a Dual Degree program, please visit this page.
- If applying as a Re-applicant, please visit this page.
NYU Stern MBA applicants must select a program of interest.
Your selection is very important, as you may apply to only one program.
- Full-time MBA Program
- Fashion & Luxury MBA Program
- Tech MBA Program
If you meet the following requirements, you are eligible to apply:
- Undergraduate Degree: Students entering a Stern MBA program are required to hold a four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the U.S. or an equivalent degree from a foreign country (in some cases, this is a three-year degree).
- Mastery of English: Please review the standardized test section to determine if you are required to take the TOEFL, IELTS, or DET exam.