The NYU Stern MBA Application
Please note that the information on this page pertains to the MBA application.
- If applying through the Consortium, please visit this page.
- If applying to a Dual Degree program, please visit this page.
NYU Stern MBA applicants must select a program of interest.
Your selection is very important, as you may apply to only one program.
- Full-time MBA Program
- Fashion & Luxury MBA Program
- Tech MBA Program
- Part-time MBA Program:
- Weeknights, Saturday, Accelerated Two-Year, Westchester
If you meet the following requirements, you are eligible to apply:
- Undergraduate Degree: Students entering a Stern MBA program are required to hold a four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the U.S. or an equivalent degree from a foreign country (in some cases, this is a three-year degree).
- Mastery of English: Please review the standardized test section to determine if you are required to take the IELTS or TOEFL exam.
- Visa Eligibility for Part-time MBA Program: Part-time study does not provide student visa eligibility. Applicants are responsible for determining whether they have the necessary visa status to apply and participate in the duration of the Part-time MBA program. Without an appropriate visa status, applications to the program may be considered ineligible for review by the Admissions Committee.