Advanced Professional Certificate in General BusinessIn order to earn the Advanced Professional Certificate (APC) in General Business, students must meet the following requirements:
- Earn, but do not exceed, 15.0 total credits.
- Take no more than 9.0 credits per semester.
- Complete the program in two years.
Students pursuing the APC in General Business may customize the 15.0 credit program to meet their specific academic goals. While there are no specific course requirements, students pursuing the APC in General Business must:
- Meet the prerequisites and corequisites for any course in which they plan to enroll.
- Take a maximum of 6.0 credits (typically two courses) in a given academic area. Core courses do not count toward this maximum.