Entrepreneurship Co-Concentration RequirementsEntrepreneurship can only be taken as a co-concentration. Please select a primary concentration to supplement the Entrepreneurship concentration.
To declare a co-concentration in Entrepreneurship, you must fill out the concentration declaration form on Stern Life.
You are required to complete:
- Patterns of Entrepreneurship (MGMT-UB 85)
- Nine (9) credits of approved Entrepreneurship electives
Approved Entrepreneurship Electives:
- Building Business Plans (ACCT-UB 65)
- Social Entrepreneurship (BSPA-UB 41)
- Topics in Entrepreneurial Finance (FINC-UB 61)
- Applications in Entrepreneurial Finance: FinTech (FINC-UB 62)
- Design and Development of Web and Mobile Apps (TECH-UB 22)
- Introduction to Programming and Data Science (TECH-UB 23)
- Networks, Crowds and Markets (TECH-UB 60)
- Digital Innovation and Crowdsourcing (TECH-UB 70)
- Managing People and Teams at Work (MGMT-UB 7)
- Managing Family Businesses and Privately-Held Firms (MGMT-UB 28)
- NYC Entrepreneurship Lab (MGMT-UB 43)
- Brand Strategy and Planning (MKTG-UB 55)
- Search and the New Economy (MULT-UB 36)
- Foundations of FinTech (MULT-UB 80)
- Entrepreneurship in Law and Practice (MULT-UB 86)
- Getting to Launch: The Lean Startup (MULT-UB 301)
- Real Estate Development and Entrepreneurship (OPMG-UB 60)
Additional Notes and ResourcesA Stern elective course may satisfy only one concentration requirement. For example, Patterns of Entrepreneurship can count as an Entrepreneurship concentration requirement OR as an advanced management elective, but it cannot satisfy both requirements.
- Explore the Entrepreneurship track to help you supplement your concentration with coursework in specific areas of entrepreneurship.
Meet with a Peer Mentor
Speak with juniors and seniors with knowledge and experience in a wide range of popular industries.Meet with a peer mentor
Meet with a Faculty Adviser
Talk more about this coursework as well as academic or professional pathways in this field.MEET WITH A FACULTY ADVISER
Meet with an Academic Adviser
Plan your concentration and degree.MEET WITH AN ACADEMIC ADVISER