Degree ProgramsStudents at the NYU Stern Undergraduate College earn degrees through the Bachelor of Science in Business Program, the Business and Political Economy (BPE) Program, the Business, Technology and Entrepreneurship (BTE) Program or the BS/BFA joint degree through Stern/Tisch.
Students enrolled in the Business Program may apply for admission into the Bachelor of Science-Master of Science in Accounting Program as a sophomore or junior.
Use the curriculum worksheets below when planning your curriculum for these programs.
- Business Program Curriculum Worksheet
- Business and Political Economy (BPE) Curriculum Worksheet
- Business, Technology and Entrepreneurship Curriculum Worksheet (Coming soon)
- BS/MS in Accounting Curriculum Worksheet
- BS-BFA Dual Degree Program Curriculum Worksheet (for students entering from Stern)