About Université Paris-Dauphine
Established in 1968 in the former headquarters of NATO, Université Paris-Dauphine is unique in the world of French universities for its entrepreneurial, project-based approach and commitment to the highest international academic standards. It aims to educate and train future generations of executives, entrepreneurs, leaders and scholars to be both experts in their respective domains but also socially responsible, cultured, open-minded members of the community. Paris-Dauphine strives to rapidly become THE French university of reference in our field internationally for students, faculty and researchers as well as for companies seeking executive training programs or looking to engage in applied research. Paris-Dauphine prides itself on its selectivity while favoring equal opportunity; maintaining academic and research excellence; promoting an open and international outlook and educating students to constantly broaden their point of view. Université Paris-Dauphine is constantly moving ahead.
Université Paris-Dauphine offers IBEX opportunities in the fall and spring semesters.
- Fall semester: September to December
- Spring semester: January to May
Dates are approximate and may be subject to change.
Housing and Living Costs
- Housing: on-campus student residences range from €350/month (double room) to €700/month (one room apartment). Private accommodation ranges from €500 to €1000/month. There is a limited number of rooms available in the on-campus student residences, so students must apply as early as possible.
- Food: €240 – 300/month.
- Books and necessary class materials: €70/month.
- Transportation: €50 – 75/month.
- Insurance: approximately €215. (In France, every student under 28 years old is required to register for the French student social security insurance system).
- Visa: $190 USD for Campus France registration, $30 for VFS processing, and approximately $110 for a Long Stay Student Visa.
€ = Euro
Language of Instruction
French and English
The student services available to exchange students include:
- Dauphine Buddy Program
- French Conversation Program
- More than 30 student clubs and organizations
- Sports facilities
- Cultural visits to Versailles and Parc Astérix