Excellent Career Support during the MS in Accounting Program and BeyondNYU Stern is committed to lifelong career support - from full-time employment opportunities to individualized coaching to online resources.
Deep Industry TiesSuccess in your career starts with leveraging connections to employment opportunities within the world of accounting. NYU Stern has cultivated strong relationships with the "Big 4" of the accounting world, as well as numerous other employers in accounting, finance, and other business industries. Stern's strong relationships with employers extend not only throughout the NYC area, but also around the world.
Career Support during the MS in Accounting Program
The Wasserman Center for Career Development provides career support to students during the MS in Accounting program. Wasserman provides personalized resources essential to preparing students for success in their future careers. These resources include:
- Individualized career guidance via career coaching appointments
- Drop-in hours for quick career questions, resume reviews, or cover letter critiques
- Online platform to search for full-time employment opportunities, internships, and on-campus employment
- Seminar series that covers the essentials of employment searches and career readiness
Career Support as an AlumniThe Career Center for Working Professionals (CCWP) provides Stern alumni with a host of programming and resources aimed at advancing careers:
- Lifelong career coaching services
- Event offerings by topic and industry
- Specialized career databases
- Online opportunities to refine professional skills
- Employment postings that target mid to senior level alumni in various industries and functions