Skip to main content

International Student Supplement

The International Student Supplement must be completed in full by all non-U.S. citizens, including non-resident aliens (those holding F, J or trainee visas) and foreign government officials. U.S. Permanent Residents are not required to complete the International Student Supplement. 

The International Student Supplement is divided into two sections:

1. Visa status

  • If you are currently in the U.S., list the type of visa you hold and the name of your sponsor. 

2. Permanent Foreign Address

  • All universities in the U.S. must comply with the SEVIS database created by the U.S. Federal Government. All non-U.S. Citizens must provide a permanent international address. If the mailing address you provided in Personal Information Part I is different from your permanent address in your country of citizenship, please provide your permanent address in the International Student Supplement. The address cannot include a Post Office box.

The information provided in the International Student Supplement does not impact your admission to NYU Stern.