General Degree Requirements
If you submit your application prior to the conferral of your bachelor's degree or equivalent, we will accept and evaluate your application. If an offer of admission is made, it will be contingent upon graduating from your undergraduate program prior to the first day of class.
Transcript Requirements for the Online Application
1. Upload a scanned copy
2. Complete and upload the Self-Reported Transcript Form
It is strongly recommended that you use your official transcript as a reference when submitting a self-reported transcript. The Admissions Committee reserves the right to withdraw an offer of admission at any time, prior to or after enrolling, if there is any discrepancy between the scanned/self-reported transcript and the official transcript.
If your original transcript is not in English, you must use the Self-Reported Transcript Form.
Instructions for Using the Self-Reported Transcript Form
- List the name and course number of each course exactly as it appears on your official transcript. If your transcript is not in English, provide an accurate English translation of the course title.
- List the grade or mark for each course exactly as it appears on your official transcript. Do not reinterpret grades or convert grades to a different scale.
- Include courses taken that do not contribute to your overall score/grade (e.g. classes that were dropped, withdrawn from, incomplete, taken pass/fail, taken more than once, etc.)
- Carefully match the courses taken with the appropriate semester/term dates, exactly as they appear on your official transcript. Include terms for any summer, winter, transfer, exchange, or study abroad courses.
- If you are in the process of completing a degree, please include the names of any courses in which you are currently enrolled and note them as "in progress."
Official Transcript Requirement for Enrollment
Do not send official transcripts to NYU Stern unless instructed to do so.