EssaysOur Stern essay question gives you the opportunity to more fully present yourself to the Admissions Committee.
- Essays must be typed and double-spaced, in 12-point font.
- Word limits apply to the total question.
- Label the top of each essay with the following: Name, Date of Birth (month, day, year), Essay Number and Page Number.
- Your essays should be written entirely by you. An offer of admission will be revoked if you did not write your essays.
(350 word maximum)
- Why do you wish to pursue this degree?
- What do you see yourself doing professionally upon graduation?
(500 word maximum)
Please provide any additional information that you would like to bring to the attention of the Admissions Committee. This may include further explanation of your undergraduate record or transcript(s), plans to retake the GMAT, GRE, IELTS and/or TOEFL or any other relevant information.
You may upload documents into the online application in the following formats: word, excel, PDF, .txt, .rtf and .wpd.