- Baghai, Ramin, and Bo Becker, 2018. Non-rating revenue and conflicts of interest. Journal of Financial Economics127, 94-112.
- Bhowal, Subendu, Krishnamurthy Subramanian, and Prasanna Tantri, 2020. Costs of job rotation: Evidence from mandatory loan officer rotation. Management Science, forthcoming.
- Fuertes, Ana-Maria, Kate Phylaktis, and Cheng Yan, 2019. Uncovered equity “disparity” in emerging markets. Journal of International Money and Finance 98, 1-22.
- Gupta, Sudip, Raghu Sundaram, and Suresh Sundaresan, 2020. Underwriting government debt auctions: Auction choice and information production. Management Science, forthcoming.
- Kahraman, Bige and Heather Tookes, 2017. Trader leverage and liquidity. Journal of Finance 72, 1567-1610.
Publications of papers from past IIM Calcutta-NYU Stern India Research Conferences include the following:
- Jindal, Varun and Rama Seth, 2019. A new order of financing investments: Evidence from acquisitions by India’s listed firms. Journal of Corporate Finance 58, 307-328.
- Mukherjee, Saptarshi, Krishnamurthy Subramanian, and Prasanna Tantri, 2018. Borrowers’ Distress and Debt Relief: Evidence from a Natural Experiment. Journal of Law and Economics 61, 607-635.
Publications of papers from past India Initiative Research Luncheons include the following: