The MS in Business Analytics Program is designed for experienced professionals who help drive strategy through analyzing data. Therefore, a candidate's record of professional achievement is a critical factor.
To apply to the Master of Science in Business Analytics Program, you must have:
- A minimum of five years of professional, full-time work experience.
- A bachelor's degree and strong Grade Point Average.
- Demonstrated academic/quantitative preparedness, either through prior coursework, professional experience, and/or certifications.
The Admissions Process is rigorous and selective. We consider an applicant's candidacy holistically based on the qualities they will bring to the MSBA program. To begin:
Submit your resume with the preliminary information form, which will assist the Admissions Committee in advising you on your suitability for the program. The Admissions Office will contact you within one week to confirm receipt and to follow up on any questions you may have about the program or application process.
Complete the online application. As part of the online application, we will need the following:
- One essay (topic provided on application platform)
- One recommendation (to be submitted via an online form on the application system)
- Official transcripts in English
- Official transcripts must be submitted to the Admissions Committee and sent directly from the university where you received your degree
- Copy of front (photo) page of passport
- Non-refundable application fee of $103
- GMAT and GRE not required for this program
Please note that you may submit your application for initial review even if recommendations or transcripts are still being processed or are not yet ready to be submitted.
Prior to starting the program, enrolled students will be required to acknowledge that they have communicated the time commitment the program requires to their employers.
For tips on filling out your application, view our series of application tip videos on the Resources and Videos page!
STEP THREE (Invitation Only)
Admissions Interview. Should the Admissions Committee feel positive about your candidacy upon review of a completed application, we will contact you to schedule an admissions interview.
Application Deadline Information
For a review of your candidacy and the option for an informational call, please complete our preliminary information form. Take the first step to secure your place in the Class of 2025!
Highlighting Your Professional Experience
Focusing on Your IQ and EQ
Demonstrating Your Academic Preparedness