- Official Transcript Requirement for Enrollment
- Applying while still in your Undergraduate Program
You must include transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended showing a list of all courses taken, credits earned, grades received, and the name of the degree earned (if any). There are two options for submitting an unofficial transcript:
1. Upload a scanned copy (recommended, if possible).
2. Complete and upload the Self-Reported Transcript Form (this must be used it the transcript is not in English).
The Admissions Committee reserves the right to withdraw an offer of admission at any time, prior to or after enrolling, if there is any discrepancy between the scanned/self-reported transcript and the official transcript.
For information on equivalent degrees from foreign countries, please click here.
Instructions for Using the Self-Reported Transcript Form
- List the name and course number of each course exactly as it appears on your official transcript (translate your transcript into English if necessary).
- List the grade or mark for each course exactly as it appears on your official transcript (do not convert grades to a different scale).
- Include courses taken that do not contribute to your overall score/grade (e.g., classes that were dropped, withdrawn from, incomplete, taken pass/fail, taken more than once, etc.)
- Carefully match the courses taken with the appropriate semester/term dates, exactly as they appear on your official transcript.
- If you are in the process of completing a degree, please include the names of any courses in which you are currently enrolled and note them as "in progress."
Official Transcript Requirement for Enrollment
Admitted students are required to provide an official copy of all academic transcripts and proof of their degree conferral prior to enrollment. You may find detailed instructions here. Failure to provide official transcripts and proof of degree by the deadline given will result in your admission offering expiring.
Applying while still in your Undergraduate Program
If you submit your application prior to the conferral of your bachelor's degree or equivalent, we will accept and evaluate your application. If an offer of admission is made, it will be contingent upon graduating and receiving a degree conferral from your undergraduate program prior to the first day of class.