Langone Part-time MBA Accelerated Two-Year classes are offered:
- Monday through Thursday, 6:00 - 9:00 pm
- Fall and Spring semesters are 12 weeks; each class meets one night per week.
- Summer is divided into two six-week semesters; each class meets two nights per week or all day Saturday.
- Courses held during intensive periods (January and late summer) provide the opportunity to earn credits at a faster pace and may be on weeknights or weekends.
- Limited Saturday classes may be available each semester on a space available basis.
- As a student in the Accelerated Two-year program option, you will take classes year-round and with a heavier class load, so please carefully consider if this option is the best fit for you.
The program is ideal for students who want to remain in their current industry or function and as such students do not have access to on-campus recruiting of any kind, but have full access to all other Career Center for Working Professionals services and resources.
Below you will find sample schedules, however, please note that there are many different ways to complete the program in two years.
Please note: the Accelerated Two-year program option cannot be completed on a Saturday schedule or by taking classes only in Westchester.