MBA Exchange Students
As an MBA Exchange student you can register online starting June 15.
- All MBA Exchange students are required to register for 9-15 credits.
- If a course is closed, you may submit a wait list application.
|Registration Dates At A Glance|
|Event||Day Classes||Eve/Wknd Classes|
|Registration Period Begins
|First Day of Full Term/First Half Semester Classes||9/5||9/18|
|First Day of Second Half Mini Semester Classes||10/25||11/1|
|Last Day to Register for a Full Term/First Half/Second Half Semester Class||View here||View here|
- View the Fall 2023 Course Schedule
You can search by department or print the entire schedule. Any schedule or instructor changes will be updated in real-time.
- Register For Your Classes (Begins June 15)
You will be able to add/drop courses in real-time setting (class availability changes as classes open and close).
- Course Information (closed courses, syllabi, etc.)
- NYU Albert
- Submit a Wait List (for a closed course)
- Immunization Requirement
- Room Assignments
- International Management Program (IMP)
- Office of Global Services (OGS)
- NYU Professional Bookstore