MS in Accounting
Students in the MS in Accounting Program are automatically enrolled into the required 15 credits per semester.
- Students will be able to view their Spring 2021 schedule on their Bursar Statements starting on December 8.
- Payment is due January 7.
- All students enrolled in Stern graduate courses must adhere to Stern's policies and procedures including the Code of Conduct along with the default policies for Stern courses.
- View the Spring 2021 Course Schedule
To view the fall course schedule, select the "MS in Accounting" student type. Then select the term of interest and click “Go” to retrieve the course schedule. Any schedule or instructor changes will be updated in real-time.
- Read the Bursar Instructions
This includes payment instructions, tuition and fees, dates and deadlines. Please review before submitting your payment.